Absent: Jesse C, Brandon M, Tristan J, Anthony O
Community Cleanup Day has been postponed to April 25th.
School House Graphic Products is accepting applications for summer employment from students in grades 8-12 for full or part-time paid summer interns to work from May 23 through August. Contact Mrs. Julie Mohr at Arnold Public Schools, firstname.lastname@example.org, for an application and more information.
- Wednesday- Senior Tea @ American Legion 2:30PM
- Thursday- HS Golf @ Thedford 10:00AM
- Friday- District Music Contest @ Sutherland- Bus will leave at 7:00AM
- Friday- 6th Grade DARE Graduation- 2:00PM
- Saturday- JH MNAC Track Meet @ Arnold- 10:00AM
- Saturday- HS Track @ Hershey Invite 10:00AM
- Community Cleanup Day will be Monday, April 25th.
"Like Never Before" and so is our yearbook... this year's yearbook is similar to a magazine in that they are highlighting something from each week of the year. This week's theme is winter break. Students are asked to take a picture of what they are doing on Friday and upload the picture to the TreeRing App. Attached here are the directions of how to get and use the TreeRing App, and also the manner in which you can order your one of a kind yearbook.