Food Drive for the Local Food Pantry: Treat Raffle
Spirit of Christmas Food Drive: Make a difference this holiday season
K-12 Treat Raffle
The National Honor Society students will be in the hallway before the Christmas program selling raffle tickets. However, pre-orders of ticket are encouraged. (Click here to get the raffle ticket slips to fill out and send back to the office with your monetary donation.)
Tickets are $1.00 each or 7 tickets for $5.00.
Just send the donation and the raffle tickets/extra preorder slips to the school library if needed.
The drawing for the raffle will follow the K-12 Christmas Program On Thursday, December 8th!
The food pantry welcomes all donations; however, there is a high need of specific items this year; Therefore, monetary donations will be more helpful than the traditional NHS food drive. With that in mind, each classroom made a treat for a treat raffle. All proceeds go to Arnold’s Food Pantry to help local residents.
- Kindergarten – Christmas Mix
- 1st Grade – Chango Bars
- 2nd Grade – Santa’s Elf Cookies
- 3rd Grade – Homemade Bread & Butter
- 4th Grade – Reindeer Fodder
- 5th Grade – Gurgi’s Crunchings & Munchings
- 6th Grade – DNA Christmas Platter
- 7th Grade – Friendship Cookie Mix
- 8th Grade – Homemade Ice Cream
- 9th Grade – Christmas Puppy Chow
- 10th Grade – Kolaches
- 11th Grade – Chemistry Cookies
- 12th Grade – Snickers Cupcakes
- Life Skills Class – Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
** Each class baked a treat based on classroom activities. Feel free to ask students what they were studying in class to inspire their baked treats!
Need not be present to win. If you win, the Honor Society students will contact you on Friday morning and arrange delivery or pick up if you were not in attendance.
Posted on Sun, December 4, 2016
by Nicole Badgley