Solar Eclipse Information:
This event is being held on the football field and is for students and staff only. The field will not be open to the public. Students in Grades 6-12 will have stations set up for the elementary teaching them about the eclipse across the curriculum. This will be taking place from 10:00AM-11:15AM. We will then distribute the viewing glasses, review viewing rules, and prepare for first contact at approximately 11:30AM. K-5 will return inside for lunch at 11:45 and 6-12 will return inside for lunch at 12:10. At 12:30, we will return to the football field to continue viewing. We are looking forward to a fun and exciting day. So please make sure permission slips are returned by Friday.
Activities for the Week of August 21st:
- Monday- Eclipse Activites K-12
- Thursday- Homecoming Student Meal Grades 7-12 @ Hidden Valley Campground- 6:30PM
- Thursday- Homecoming Pep Rally @ Hidden Valley Campground- 7:00PM- Open to the Public
- Friday- HS Football vs Hemingford @ Arnold- 6:00PM. Homecoming Coronation will take place after the game.
- Friday- Homecoming Dance @ Arnold Community Center after the football game. Grades 9-12 Only.
This year, Arnold Public Schools is providing a TreeRing yearbook! Here are three reasons we chose TreeRing:
* Custom Yearbooks: Every student gets a one of a kind printed copy containing two free pages to customize with personal photos.
* Green Yearbooks: TreeRing plants a tree in our school’s name when you purchase a book and prints on recycled paper.
* Beautiful Yearbooks: All yearbooks are gorgeously printed in full color using the highest end print production available.
YOU CAN PURCHASE AND PERSONALIZE YOUR Arnold Public Schools YEARBOOK BY CLICKING HERE: