Emergency Meeting Agenda, March 25 2020
ARNOLD PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT 21-0089
EMERGENCY MEETING NOTICE
March 25, 2020 7:30 p.m.
Emergency Meeting Agenda
Emergency meeting called by President Duane Bowers to respond to the changes in the Coronavirus situation and the recommendation by Commissioner Matt Blomstedt for all Nebraska Schools to allow staff to “have very flexible schedules and work from home”. Only items pertaining to those topics will be discussed or acted upon.
- Call to Order/Declaration of Open Meetings Law Adherence
- Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve the Agenda
- Action Items
- Discuss, consider, and approve emergency response resolution
- Discuss, consider, and approve extension of closure date
- Discuss, consider, and approve modified employment plan for certificated staff during closure
- Discuss, consider, and approve modified employment plan for classified staff during closure
- Discuss, consider, and approve employment plan for administrative staff during closure
- Discuss, consider, and approve modified food service plan during closure
*The Board of Education may hold a closed session by affirmative vote of a majority of its voting members if a closed session is clearly necessary for the protection of the public interest or for the prevention of needless injury to the reputation of an individual.
Posted on Tue, March 24, 2020
by Nicole Badgley